In the Heart of DC
Our location offers the full mix of urban amenities, dining, theater and activities for the true Washingtonian. With several metro stops only blocks away, you can access everything you need in the city.
- Restaurants: Kramerbooks & Afterwords: Bookstore and Cafe, Cafe Citron, Pearl Dive Oyster Palace, Hank’s Oyster Bar, Pizzeria Paradiso, El Centro DF, Ben’s Chili Bowl, Bistrot Du Coin and more.
- Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter, Yes! Organic Market, Hi Market, Pleasant Pops Farmhouse Market & Cafe
- Fitness Centers & Spas: Vida Fitness, Washington Sports Club, The Studio DC Yoga Center
- Parks: Meridian Hill Park, Kalorama Park, Girard Street Park, Rock Creek Park, Dumbarton Oaks Park
- Metro Stops: U Street Metro Station, Columbia Heights Metro Station
- Bus: Metro bus and Circulator
- Airports: Ronald Reagan Washington National, Washington Dulles International (6 Miles & 28 Miles Away Respectively)
- Highways: Easily accessible to I-95, I-395, I-295, George Washington Parkway, Rock Creek Parkway and the Capital Beltway (entrances around 3 miles away)
- Other transportation: Capital Bikeshare located one block away at the intersection of 15th Street and Euclid St.
Schools & Universities
Colleges/Universities: Georgetown University, Georgetown Law Center, American University, George Washington University, Howard University & more